- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Internal Control
- Management Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- SAP ERP
- transaction processing
- US GAAP
Accountant (12-month Contract)
Location: Hong Kong
CooperVision®, Inc., a unit of The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE: COO), is one of the world's leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses. The Company produces a full array of monthly, two-week and daily disposable contact lenses, all featuring advanced materials and optics. CooperVision has a strong heritage of solving the toughest vision challenges; such as astigmatism, presbyopia and ocular dryness; and offers the most complete collection of spherical, toric and multifocal products available.
Through a combination of innovative products and focused practitioner support, the company brings a refreshing perspective to the marketplace, thereby creating real advantages for customers and wearers.
From our extensive network of facilities in 12 countries across five continents, CooperVision distributes high-quality lenses virtually everywhere contact lenses are worn.
JOB TITLE: Accountant, Hong Kong
Assist in the daily accounting and finance operations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Account Receivables related matters, including
- Manage Account Receivables, such as credit control, overdue handling, follow up with customers on payments etc
- Coordinate with internal department to address variances between receipt and outstanding invoices
- Reconcile amount between customer receipt and invoices
- Check bank statement for on-line customer payment and customer cheque clearing status
- Perform transaction processing in SAP related to account receivable payments
- Responsible for AP related matters, including payment term control, review supporting documents and perform transaction processing in SAP
- Responsible for month-end journal preparation and entries.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and Hong Kong Financial Reporting Standards
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP in financial reporting
- Responsible for Master Data creation, maintenance and monitoring for ERP system
- Ensure accounting effectiveness and compliance to the internal control system
- Assist with Management Reporting
- Degree / Diploma in Accounting and above
- At least 3 years work experience in accounting
- Good written and oral communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Advance understanding of Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word, Power Point
- Experience using SAP B1 is an advantage
- Has good organizational and prioritization skills
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|