You may also like
ASST SALES & MARKETING MANAGER – consumer electronic manufacturing/5 days work
WHOLESALES SALES EXECUTIVE - fashion accessories / eyewear / optical frame / HK retail market/5 days
SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE - medical equipment / device / manufacturer/5 days
e-Commerce Executive / Digital Sales Support Analyst – US toys brand / mfg / trading / online/5 days work
- Customer Service
e-Commerce Executive / Sales Support Analyst – US toys brand / mfg / trading / online/5 days work
- Customer Service
- Brand Awareness
- Content Marketing
- Event Management
- Google Analytics
- Social Media
- Wealth Management
Senior Manager/ Manager, Events and Partnership Marketing (Private Wealth Management)
Assist the General Manager to develop and implement the Event Marketing, Partnership and Public Relationship plans with support from Group Marketing and Corporate Communications that result in relationship building, B2B lead generation, sales pipeline generation and acceleration, customer retention, and brand awareness.
Develop the lead acquisition strategies and implement through different approaches:
- Customer events Define all necessary components to ensure the successful completion of all events including trade shows, seminars, networking events such as sporting functions and wine tasting, etc.
- Referral partnership Business partners or community to devise and execute joint marketing plans supporting key business initiatives, technology plays, etc to optimize activity effectiveness
- Direct acquisition Explore with external vendor for on-going leads acquisition arrangement
- Devise a comprehensive field promotion plan incorporating marketing events, corporate campaigns, local outreach, content marketing and more. Engage and work with other areas of marketing (demand gen, solution management, brand and communication, marketing operations) to carry out the execution of strategies and tactics
- Raise brand awareness and execute media designed to change perceptions about Wealth Management.
- Manage the creative development and implementation of comprehensive campaigns targeted at high-net worth clients
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or relevant disciplines.
- 7 to 9 years’ relevant experience in business marketing, promotion, event management including trade show management, seminars, webcasts, executive events, sporting function, cocktail receptions, open houses, speaking engagements at conferences, etc.
- Experience in brand building, advertising development.
- Experience with email, and other targeted outreach marketing programs
- Experience writing external facing marketing correspondence that supports marketing events, lead generation programs or marketing communication efforts
- Experience working with product manufacturers and/or distribution channels a plus
- Knowledge of social media, SEO and Google Analytics preferred
- Creative, agile with positive attitude. Able to communicate and present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Solid track record of working in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, written Chinese and spoken Cantonese
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Convoy Global Holdings Limited, 39/F Lee & Man Commercial Center, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only. All applicants are kept on file one year from the date of the application.)
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|