You may also like
Junior Network Engineer
CL Technical Services
- Asset Management
PROGRAMMER / Analyst Programmer - US MNC GIS technology/5 days / Lai Chi Kok
IT NETWORK SUPPORT ANALYST / Network Engineer - US listed MNC electronic manufacturing / distributing/5 days
- Active Directory
- Asset Management
IT SOFTWARE ENGINEER / Programmer / Analyst Programmer – mfg electronic security / network equipment /5 days
- Application Development
- Cloud Computing
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Spring Framework
Back-end Developer / Full Stack Software Developer (Fresh Graduates Welcome)
Location: North Point
As the leading financial advisory firm in Hong Kong, Convoy upholds its core values of Passion, Integrity and Professionalism in providing the best advices and service to help customers investing in their future.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of digital & technology team. Convoy is looking to grow the digital footprint through web and mobile applications. We are looking for tech passionate developers who’ll be exposed to new technologies and involved in every stage of the development cycle.
- Involve all aspects of the software life cycle including gathering requirements from the business, analysis of existing systems/functionality, design and implementation, all the way through to production roll out and subsequent support
- Develop, enhance, and maintain web/mobile applications for the digital investment/ financial platform, including coding, debugging, testing for the system
- Perform system development according to functional and technical requirements
- Work closely with different teams on system integration
Handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant disciplines. Fresh graduates with relevant internship or project experiences are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of Scala and TypeScript is a definite advantage
- Experience with agile scrum methodology is highly preferred
- Self-motivated, eager to learn, responsible, able to work in a team
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Convoy Global Holdings Limited, 39/F @CONVOY, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking Apply Now and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only)
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|