Senior Analyst Programmer (Business Intelligence)
Location: Shek Mun
- Design, develop, implement and support software module for data analysis and provide statistical insight
- Implement of corporate CRM / Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse platform for retail analytics
- Responsible for in-house applications development, e.g. POS, web-based and database programming etc. from gathering user requirements to build the program / functional specification
- Higher diploma or above in Information Technology or related discipline with minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on in ASP.Net, Microsoft.NET platform and SQL Server
- Strong in designing data model and/or data warehouse (partitioning or in-memory skill), OLAP Cub
- Knowledge in ETL technologies
- With solid experience in business intelligence / data mining / data warehouse in retail industry is definitely an advantage
- Self motivated, analytical minded and able to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment
Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Systems Analyst / Assistant Systems Analyst
We offer 5-day work week and comprehensive staff benefits like study sponsorship, life insurance and medical coverage, etc. to the right candidate. Please forward your resume stating salary expectation and availability to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please visit our website at www.funggroup.com.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purpose only.
The provision of full and complete information in support of your application is necessary for selection purposes. Applicant has the right to request access to and correction of personal data collected from him/her in writing to the Human Resource Manager by post to P.O. Box 92408, Tsim Sha Tsui Post Office, Hong Kong.
- Business Intelligence
- Client Relationship Management
- Data Mining
- Data Modeling
- Data Warehousing
- Database Programming Languages
- Microsoft SQL Server