Assistant Director of Sales & Marketing
- Ensure all marketing, sales, advertising and public relations efforts will attain optimum profit returns and increased sales.
- Keep management aware of the comprehensive marketing program for the purpose of effective integration of all hotel activities.
- Exercise leadership and manage all Sales & Marketing team members and ensure that all hotel marketing goals are met and maintained.
- Degree holder in Hospitality Management or relevant business discipline
- A minimum of 15 years of relevant working experience in Hotel industry, at least 5 years’ of which in DOS position
- Proven managerial abilities in strategic planning, budgeting and hotel profit and loss analysis
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well under time pressure and/or demanding travel schedules
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Director of Sales.
Interested candidates please email your resume to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 2526 7940.
Hilton Worldwide Recruitment Website 希爾頓全球招聘網址：
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|