Our client is an investment bank with headquarter in US. They are currently looking for a Trading System Support to support the company's trading application platforms in Asia.
- be part of a growing team in Asia to work on global trading systems;
- monitor and resolve order management system and FIX connectivity issues related to clients, vendors and internal users;
- provide 1st line support to APAC equity trading desks across HK, Japan and India across all businesses functions, which the covered are Cash, PT and DMA;
- able to liaise with system vendors on issues escalation, bug-fix and upgrade;
- work closely with client connectivity team across regions on FIX client onboarding;
To succeed in this role, you must have strong experience in trading floor and OMS application support.
- minimum 3 years' experience at financial firms or in a related field;
- candidate with experience in FIX protocol is preferred;
- good understanding of Equities order life cycle and trading system workflow;
- Fidessa trading system experience is a strong plus;
- knowledge on ULLink products will be a nice to have;
- APAC market knowledge e.g. auction mechanism in HK/JP, short sell rules, is a nice to have;
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com