You may also like
Senior Sustainability Project Manager (Sourcing Office)
A leading European chain store who has a universal presence across the globe is now hiring a Senior Sustainability Project Manager to join their market-leading team in the sourcing office based in Hong Kong.
- Responsible to support the maintenance of sustainability certification system and the execution of a technical assurance programme through the Quality Control System
- Undertake and report on raw material, chemical, environmental, OHS and waste water reviews to check adequacy of certification undertaken by the line of business and function. As part of the review, the sustainability of the changes made will need to be critically assessed and challenged
- Work closely with the other stakeholders to ensure the efficiency of assurance reviews
- Support the development and delivery of the sustainability strategy, implement communications strategy for standards, systems and policies locally regarding environmental risk
- Act as a counsel to the ensure that global strategies, systems, policies and standards relating to sustainability are understood and embedded in the company
- Ensure company's exposure to regulatory and reputational risks are highlighted and managed at a country level, in a commercially sensible, practical and cost-effective manner
- Particular focus will be on Root Cause Analysis as well as the effectiveness and sustainability of the controls.
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance to stakeholders in managing material Financial Crime Risk issues that arise.
- Support the Senior Sustainability Manager and Internal team in the provision of reports to stakeholders.
- Develop key relationships with the internal and external stakeholders of defense in the company to ensure a coordinated approach to control testing throughout the business
- Bachelor degree or above in Environment, Sustainability or related disciplines
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in large-scale European retailers
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Management position
- Production experience in APAC area
- Experience in compiling SOPs for CSR or related department
- Thorough understanding about Environmental, Sustainability and Health related laws and regulations
- Experienced in project management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Regular travel is required
- Experience in one or more of the following projects:
Cradle2Cradle or close loop projects, sustainable material raw material projects, supply chain mapping of T2-3-4, water saving projects or other energy saving projects.
Interested parties please send your CV in word format to Angela Tsui () for more information.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|