Senior Sustainability Manager
A renowned European chain store is now looking for a sustainability expert to join their fast-growing business in Hong Kong as the Senior Sustainability Manager. The company is known for their demanding quality and compliance standards, and you will be joining a fast paced yet highly rewarding work environment.
- Supervise the sustainability certification system
- Implement various assurance and maintenance programme
- Manage assessment reports in all raw material within the environmental control system within the business and review whether accreditation(s) are adequate or needs to be challenged
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure expectations and strategies are aligned
- Provide key technical support to ensure internal parties are aware and fully realise the standards within the sustainability requirements of the business
- Work closely and build strong relationships with various governing bodies and regulations are being achieved, and if there are risks of this not being achieved, this must be reported and highlighted to the top management
- Reporting to the director of compliance & sustainability, ensure that the goals and targets of the department are communicated and achieved by your team
- Develop key relationships with the internal and external stakeholders of defense in the company to ensure a coordinated approach to control testing throughout the business
- Bachelor degree or above in Environment, Sustainability or related disciplines
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in large-scale European retailers
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Management position
- Production experience in APAC area
- Experience in compiling SOPs for CSR or related department
- Thorough understanding about Environmental, Sustainability and Health related laws and regulations
- Experienced in project management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Regular travel is required
- Experience in one or more of the following projects:
Cradle2Cradle or close loop projects, sustainable material raw material projects, supply chain mapping of T2-3-4, water saving projects or other energy saving projects.
Interested parties please send your CV in word format to Angela Tsui () for more information.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|