A global leading consulting and technology company is looking for a Senior Manager for their cloud consulting business in Hong Kong to provide profession cloud professional solutions and services to clients. This cloud consulting role is a client facing role, to provide the best cloud strategy, architecture design and transformation to the potential clients.
- Develop Cloud solutions, support sales teams, perform opportunity triage and sales support liaison and coordinate with clients the details of the solution
- Provide architect, design, build, test & deploy Agile & cost effective Compute, Storage, Networks, Communications, Workplace and Service Management solutions leveraging Cloud as-a-Service based approaches
- Provide detailed assessment of existing solutions and infrastructure to migrate to the Cloud
- Deliver migration strategy based on detailed analysis and implement application and data migration activities
- Implement scalable, high performance solutions that meet the need of today's corporate and digital applications using Cloud infrastructure technologies & software defined infrastructure
- Deliver legacy infrastructure transformation (including operating model) & migration to drive next-generation bus outcomes
To succeed for this role, you must have strong knowledge in at least one Public Cloud technologies - such as AWS, Azure, AliCloud. And you must be capable of embedding these capabilities into existing or new Coud-based infrastructure solutions.
- Minimum 8 years' working experience, have been the solution architect or pre-sales role in at least 3 Cloud related projects
- Familiar with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, open source landscape etc. Provide overall direction on Cloud solution development
- Expert in Cloud and IT transformation strategy and solution design
- Fluent Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) and English plus excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com