You may also like
Senior IT Architect / IT Architect (Infrastructure)
Bank of China
- Work closely with HQ and IT team in other regions
- Help-desk co-ordination, incident management and monitoring daily checks across APAC regions
- Provide first level help-desk support to regions and escalate any incidents to headquarter
- Act as a key communication bridge and facilitator among different IT functions - IT Service Desk, Infrastructure & Business System teams
- Support on Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, Citrix, O365 & Exchange
- Make sure the operations fit in HQ guidelines & directions
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 4 years working experience in IT supporting functions
- Hands-on experience on wide infrastructure products especially on Exchange, AD, Citrix, O365 and etc.
- Regional experience and exposure will be a great advantage
- Good command in English and Chinese
Interested individuals can press apply now and please send your CV in WORD format. Feel free to contact Shirley Lam at +852 3972 6563 for more information.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com