Quality Manager - Intimates
One of the largest European retailers in the world is now looking to hire a quality manager to lead the QA operations for their Intimates business. The role will be in charge of both the quality assurance and technical operations for the product category. As a key position in the company, you will be facing a highly challenging but hugely rewarding opportunity which will prove to be fruitful for you and your career.
- Create, implement and direct the quality system and manual for the apparel business
- Communicate and work closely with vendors to ensure such quality systems are being carried out during development and production stage
- Lead the fitting team in Hong Kong and ensure that the response time, technical support and problem solving abilities of the team are of the highest standards to fulfil the buying, design and quality teams in the HQ
- Handle quality issues and/or compliant with a hands on attitude in order to ensure that all parties involved are aware of how to avoid such issues from happening again
- Work closely with all internal teams and 3rd party vendors to ensure that the quality standard of the company is truly understood and maintained throughout the business
- Improve the vendors' abilities in terms of their quality management, production efficiency, product capabilities etc.
- Manage the P&L of the quality department of apparel
- Provide problem solving and technical support for internal and external teams
- Proactively identify potential development/production difficulties and ensure such information is communicated accordingly with relevant parties
- Bachelor degree or above in textile or quality management disciplines
- Minimum of 12 years' experience in intimate's quality positions with at least 6 years of management experience
- Must have experience and knowledge in intimates or swimwear
- Must speak excellent, fluent English and Chinese
- Experience working in large sized European retailers is a must
- Must have strong technical understanding on intimate's construction
- Travelling necessary although not frequent
Interested parties please send your CV in word format to Angela Tsui () for more information.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|