You may also like
- Application Development
Project Officer (Android, Perm)
CL Technical Services
- Application Development
Technical Analyst – MIS
Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL)
- Apache Hadoop
- Data Warehousing
Test Analyst/ QA Analyst - Financial Institution (New HC)
CREATIVE DIRECTOR – software developer / IT solution/5 days
- Digital Media
- User Experience (UX)
Our client is a fast growing PLM/ERP software vendor. They are based in US and expanding their team in Hong Kong.
As a Project Manager/Consultant, you will be responsible for the full project implementation and make sure projects are delivering on-time, per schedule, per responsible technical and business goals of company.
You will responsibility to conduct customer business process analysis, information modeling, mapping to the company's PLM/ERP systems' configurations and interface control definitions with related systems to be integrated, data and process conversion from legacy systems, provide customer guidance on process-system alignment practices, desk top procedures, process-system validation and training and on-going customer care.
- Coordinate and collaborate with customer implementation team and internal teams to ensure a successful and referenceable delivery
- Analyze customer business process requirements as a basis to propose solutions
- Consult, deploy, tune, configure, optimize and install the PLM/ERP software stack within customer's IT environment, with a focus on enterprise high availability and system integration dimensions
- Produce models to capture business process requirements for proposed solutions and configuration activities
- Analyze requirements and design solutions to address customer business scenarios within the product scope, with best practice analysis
- Ensure clear understanding of customer's technology requirements; provide support for Proposal and Project teams, provide technical leadership and vision to win and deliver large-scale, complex solutions
- Map and document Domain Model (Data/Object Model) to meet customers' requirements
- Identify, delegate and execute project tasks including installing and configuring software, deployment training, data migration and deployment support
- Ensure that quality software engineering processes and Agile practices are followed
To succeed in this role you must have solid experience in managing PLM/ERP systems and have strong Project Management skills. Candidate with experience in Fashion Apparel, FMCG, Footwear, or Luxury markets are preferable.
Other requirements are:
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or Information Technology
- Solid experience with PLM/ERP technologies and their implementation and configuration, and experience with PLM/ERP and enterprise system integration deployments
- Proven project management experience as evidenced by successful project delivery
- Strong and confident Customer Facing / consulting / expectation management skills
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com