You may also like
Senior Product Manager, Travel Retail
Asst Branding Manager(guidelines, identity, AGENCY welcome)$45K
Customer Trade Marketing Manager - MNC Principle
Marketing Manager (Beauty)
Senior Corporate Marketing Manager (Institutional Clients)
Bank of China
Our client is a leading hospitality brand from New York (F&B); recognized as a global brand, this will be the first office to be established outside of the headquarters in NY. This role will lead the marketing strategy, communications, PR, brand initiatives, etc. across Asia, closely collaborating with local partners.
This role will report to the Managing Director of Asia Pacific (also based in Hong Kong).
- Brand Marketing - embrace and convey the brand voice and positioning across Asia markets via marketing and communications in printed collateral, online and digital presence, and advertising that reflects the brand.
- Manage and assist in the creative development of guest experience and brand initiatives.
- Work with partner marketing teams to strengthen key relationships.
- Oversee brand entry into new markets, and expansion in existing markets, for pre-launch, launch/openings, and post-opening strategy.
- Digital Marketing - drive social media strategy and content innovation across Asia channels keeping the brand's digital presence informed, modern, innovative and cohesive with the global brand.
- Guest Experience - monitor and report on key guest experience metrics.
- PR & Communications - manage and support both proactive and reactive PR and communication strategies across Asia markets.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred major in Business or Marketing)
- 6~10 years' experience
- Experience in food and hospitality and/or lifestyle brand
- Knowledgeable about marketing, communications, PR, digital, social media, design, consumer insights
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and tactics
- Strong communication skills in English
Please send a copy of your latest CV in Word or call +852 3972 5631 for a discussion. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|