Our client is a well-known conglomerate and they are looking for a HR Manager (Business partner) to join the corporate HR function, looking after the retail and hospitality business. This person will lead one staff and reporting to the Head of HR.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with and advise senior management, business teams and other functions on HR issues by acting as a HR Business partner
- Support the firm's hiring requirements by closely co-ordinating with hiring managers on the recruitment process
- Provide HR advisory and support services to business teams and other functions
- Co-ordinate with other HR functions on various HR projects including C&B, training, talent management
- Plan and implement various internal and external policies, activities, campaigns and events
- Participate in HR projects and initiatives as required
To succeed in this key role, you will have at least 10 years of experience working in HR space.
- Degree holder
- Previous experience working in retail industry is a must
- Strong communication skills and strong influencing skills
- Able to cope in a fast pace environment
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant HR manager
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|