A leading European buying office who is well-known for its sportswear and activewear brand is now looking to hire a Fabric Technologist to join their fast-growing sourcing business in Hong Kong.
- Ensure fabric quality and colour consistency across different suppliers for all products.
- Carry out risk assessment to identify high risk products during development stage and ensure fabric quality approval before confirming orders
- Investigate the root cause in quality failures by inline or pilot inspection with factories, fabric mills, laboratories, chemical suppliers etc.
- Review and make approval on 3rd party lab test reports
- Conduct factory inspections for checking dyeing and finishing processes of production.
- Certification in Textile Chemistry / Textile Technology or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in fabric mill / dyeing factory
- Familiar with international physical and chemical testing methods of softline products
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Strong interpersonal / communication skill and be a good team player
Interested parties please send your CV in word format to Angela Tsui () for more information.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|