Our client is the growing global Investment Bank with strong foundation of business portfolios, engaging in the wide spectrum of equity broking, corporate finance, capital markets as well as asset management services. With the growth of business, they are currently in search of an Assistant Finance Manager to join their Group Reporting team.
* Handling reporting of the group's monthly consolidation results;
* Preparing the monthly regulatory reporting to HQ;
* Assisting the preparation of monthly group management reports as well as financial disclosure notes to HQ;
* Handling requests from HQ as well as performing other ad hoc reporting and projects as assigned;
* Suggesting improvement of reporting processes and procedures
* University graduated in Accounting, Finance or relevant disciplines
* Minimum of three years' accounting related experience (Big 4 candidates are welcomed)
* Qualified accountant (CPA completed) is preferred
* Detail-oriented and self-driven candidates with excellent interpersonal skills are of advantage
* Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading investment banking group and gaining the global finance exposure.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|