Programmer/Analyst Programmer(.Net) (Ngai Tau Kok)
Location: Hong Kong
- Responsible for System Analysis, Design and Implementation of Web applications
- Lead the project team for the development and deployment
- Provide technical recommendations on development approach
- The successful candidate will be responsible for application implemention in public sector or large enterprises, the candidate will work resident at Government's premises
- High Diploma/Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 2 years of post-qualification IT system implementation and integration experiences
- At least 1 years of experience in development of web-based applications using Microsoft .Net technology
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Solutions Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, HK". Please quote the employer reference number in the application.
In order to explore more about our growth initiatives and other job opportunities, please visit our website http://www.ctil.com/.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.