Network Engineer (Government)
Location: Hong Kong
- Performing administration jobs and performing troubleshooting of network equipment, including Cisco devices Palo Alto firewall, Juniper firewall, and SolarWinds network performance monitor;
- Provide technical support and recommendations on network infrastructure
- Successful candidate will work resident at Government's premises
- High Diploma/Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Over 4 years of post-qualification IT experiences
- At least 2 year relevant experience in network support and implementation
- CCNA and CCNP certification is a must
To apply, please quote the Employer Ref. No. and send your detailed resume in Word format with current and expected salary to: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or mail to the Human Resources Manager, Computer And Technologies Solution Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, HK.
In order to explore more about our growth initiatives and other job opportunities of C&T, please visit our website .http://www.ctil.com/
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)