- IT Security
- Risk Assessment
IT Security Consultant / Auditor (5-Day Work)
- Conduct security risk assessment and audit
- Provide security consulting services including vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Produce deliverables of good quality on time
- Manage multiple projects within budget
- Liaise with project team and report to supervisor on day-to-day work
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT and 4 years particular in IT security
- Experience in security risk assessment and audit on the Government is preferable
- Have at least two recognized valid certificates related to IT security such as CEH, CISSP, CISA and/or CISM
- Good command of English
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Solutions Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, HK". Please quote the employer reference number in the application.
In order to explore more about our growth initiatives and other job opportunities, please visit our website http://www.ctil.com/.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)|