- IT Security
IT Consultant Trainee (5-Day Work)
- Provide consulting support services including privacy impact assessment and security assessment
- Produce deliverables of good quality on time
- Report to supervisor on day-to-day work
- Degree in IT or related discipline
- Minimum 3-year IT working experience
- Have at least one recognized valid certificate related to IT security such as CISSP or CISA
As a caring company, staff development is one of our top priorities. We offer attractive remuneration packages with a wide range of fringe benefits include medical & dental insurance, education allowance, performance bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidate. We also offer on-the-job training and specialized training programme to uplift the potential of our staff.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Computer And Technologies Solutions Limited, Level 10, Cyberport 2, 100 Cyberport Road, HK". Please quote the employer reference number in the application.
In order to explore more about our growth initiatives and other job opportunities, please visit our website http://www.ctil.com/.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|