Technical Officer / Assistant Technical Officer / Lab Technician (Toys & Material)
- Evaluate the testing sample and assign appropriate safety test in accordance with international safety;
- Review and analysis the sample construction to prepare a details ample breakdown for testing purpose;
- Ensure all jobs be completed on time;
- Perform any other ad hoc tasks if assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above in science or related disciplines;
- With 2 years working experience in laboratory or toys industry is an advantage;
- Knowledge of sample breakdown & international standards, EN, ASTM & Japan Toy Standards is a definite advantage;
- Well-organized, self-motivated & good team player;
- Proficiency in MS Word/ MS Excel;
- Immediately available is preferred;
- Fresh graduates with also be considered.
- 5 working days;
- Shift duties required;
- 9am - 6pm / 11am - 8pm / 1pm-10pm
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary and our reference code (T&M-2016-010) to our [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Welcome to visit our company website www.cmatcl.com or more information.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word