Senior Technical Officer (Food & Pharmaceutical) - Proprietary Chinese Medicines
- Perform all the stability test & safety test data checking in pCM and assist OCP safety test;
- Monitor the pCM stability test progress and provide technical advice to the method validation;
- HOKLAS demonstrator in pCM test;
- Maintain laboratory operations such as chemical ordering, CRM registration, maintaining HOKLAS system and report drafting.
- Degree in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or other related disciplines;
- At least 3 years of working experience in laboratory testing industry or GMP laboratory is a must, with supervisory role is a plus;
- Be able to operate HPLC, GC, ICP-MS;
- Hardworking, self-motivated and good time management skills;
- Good Computer knowledge in MS Office;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Able to work in face-pace with tight deadlines;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
- 5 working days per week;
- Shift duties required;
- 9am - 6pm / 11am - 8pm
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary and our reference code (F&P-2016-020) to HR Department.
Welcome to visit our company website http://www.cmatcl.com/ for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Client Relationship Management