- Inventory Management
Senior Technical Officer (Electrical Division)
- To direct, supervise, and evaluate subordinate staff in the performance corresponding to their specific duties.
- To direct proper maintenance of working records and samples.
- To maintain and update instrument inventory.
- To conduct routine checking and calibration of instruments with proper maintenance of up-to-date records.
- To perform test operation or any other technical work as the backup of the subordinate staff when they are not available.
- To carry out testing and consultancy work or undertake any other duties as assigned by superior staff.
- To approve the test results and sign the test reports.
- Higher Certificate or above in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- 4 years working experience in testing industry or related fields preferred
- Mature, hardworking and able to have overtime work
- Immediate available is preferred
- 5 working days per week;
- Shift duties required;
- 9am - 6pm / 11am - 8pm
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary and our reference code (ELE-2016-001) to [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
Welcome to visit our company website www.cmatcl.com or more information.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|