- Inventory Management
- Stock Taking
- Supply Chain Management
Sample Logistics Supervisor
- Lead and monitor a small team of logistics, messengers and warehouse assistants to support company’s daily operations;
- Handle daily sample log-in, inventory control and warehouse stocktaking;
- Follow SOP and tight time schedule for internal delivery of samples and documents;
- Communicate with different departments and deal with external courier service vendors;
- Maintain proper warehouse system to keep tidiness of stocks.
- Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain or relevant studies;
- 5 years’ experience in monitoring and managing logistics/warehouse operations;
- Hardworking and high responsibility;
- Self-motivated, strong in time management and priority setting;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Immediately available is an advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to our HR Department [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Welcome to visit our company website http://www.cmatesting.org for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|