Laboratory Technician - Environmental Division
- Perform stack and water sampling and monitoring work;
- Perform environmental laboratory testing;
- Assist in handling routine laboratory works;
- Perform equipment maintenance;
- Data logging and analysis;
- Undertake any other duties as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or above on Chemistry / Environmental study;
- Working experience in laboratory is an advantage (Environmental stream preferred);
- Good in communication skills, good command of spoken & written English and Chinese;
- Mature, independent and hardworking;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary and our reference code (ENV-2017-007)to our HR Department [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Welcome to visit our company website www.cmatesting.com for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|