- Ad Campaigns
- Marketing Campaigns
Senior Software Engineer
Location: Hong Kong
Designjar is looking for a Senior Fullstack Software Engineer to lead the development of our ad automation platform and manage our core cloud systems, by leveraging bleeding-edge technologies and the scalability of cloud.
Designjar aims to be an end-to-end digital marketing platform allowing businesses in Asia to set up, automate and optimize their online advertising campaigns quickly and easily.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in full-stack web development and be able to understand, define, map out and document complex technical workflows such as end-to-end flow for the setup and ongoing management of an ad campaign through Facebook’s Marketing API.
OUR TECH STACK: Node.js, React, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Docker, Python, AWS
• Work with the founders to produce a scalable and resilient digital marketing platform to help businesses set up, automate and optimize their ad campaigns.
• Build proprietary tools to facilitate ad performance data collection, processing, and visualization in both real time and batch basis
• Be the technology expert in the core team while supporting business objectives
• Take part in training junior engineers and recruitment processes.
• Participate in regular design and code reviews.
• Produce technical documentation.
• 4+ years hands-on experience of working with modern web development.
• Proven experience of having had a leading role in development projects (lead engineer, system/solution architect or equivalent).
• Experience using the technologies as detailed above.
• Extensive production experience on cloud based platforms ideally Amazon AWS and deploying production-grade applications using Docker.
• Some prior knowledge with the Facebook Marketing API and/or the Google Adwords API is a big plus
• Highly proficient with version control software (Git).
• Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development workflows
• Ability to clearly convey thoughts, ideas and recommendations
• Strong team player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
• Experience working in a startup environment a plus
• Competitive salary + equity
• Work on a brand new Macbook Pro
• Flexible work hours and location
• Company sponsored trips
• Great personal leave policy (we believe in the importance of work-life/personal-life balance)
• 5-day work week
Designjar is an end-to-end digital marketing SaaS platform for businesses in Asia. We provide business owners with beautifully designed ad banners for Facebook and Google advertising. It also lets them set up, track and automate their digital marketing campaigns. Our founding team is made of seasoned entrepreneurs with prior experience in running venture-backed startups with exposure and networks in Asia and Silicon Valley. Our ability to scale successful businesses means not only will you hone in on your skills but also have a chance to learn the business end as well.
Interested individuals please email your CV to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|