- Technical Support
- Provide technical support services to school users
- Assist the teachers to set up the related computer facilities for teachers and students
- Assist the IT tutor to maintain the school infrastructure
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by Supervisor
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Studies
- At least 1 year work experience in school is mandatory
- Familiar with network, servers, PC/LAN, Internet, firewall, user support and peripherals housekeeping
- Polite, responsible and with job commitment
- With good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.