- Network Administration
- Install, configure, monitor, maintain and administer of all network components focusing on LAN, WLAN and other components
- Help support the day-today operations of the network and research technical issues.
- Cooperate with colleagues regionally and globally to make sure that the infrastructure meets requirements and performance goals
- Troubleshoot and ensure performance of network services components in cooperation
- Maintain, support and repair solutions to keep them performing in accordance with technical and functional specifications
- Degree/Higher Diploma holder in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of network administration and technical support experience
- Solid experience in site preparation, implementation and support on large scale IT network
- Hands-on working experience on Cisco products & router, L2/L3 switch, firewall and VPN appliance
- Strong technical knowledge in IT network and infrastructure system
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good communication and presentation skills with client/vendor management is a plus
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.