- Application Development
Junior Programmer/ Programmer (Java)
- To participate in the development of new applications and enhancement of existing applications;
- To perform coding and provide user support for system implementation, enhancement and bug fixing;
- To perform application testing, deployment and daily health check of existing applications; and
- To assist in preparing and updating system documentations.
- Undertake any other duties assigned by supervisors
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 1-2 years related experience in Java or J2EE web application development
- Experience in system development, testing, deployment and support;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- HK Permanent Resident is required
If interested in the above post, please send full resume with academic background, work history, current and expected salary via [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|