- Oracle Database
Java Junior Programmer / Programmer
- Review existing application and develop/enhance application programs
- Conduct program testing such as unit test, integration test and user acceptance test
- Prepare and maintain deployment, program and user documentation; and
- Provide end-user support such as onsite software installation and trouble-shooting.
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-1 year of IT working experience
- Hands-on experience in Java and Oracle database; and
- Good team player
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Fresh graduate will consider as Junior Programmer
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|