- Data Centre
- Inventory Management
IT Operator (Data Centre)
- Assist in the operation and maintenance of the data centre systems
- Provide first line help service to terminal network users and perform associated help desk activities
- Fulfill logging and administrative reporting requirements
- Update and maintain inventory records of computer hardware, perform physical checks and maintain procedure manuals and documentation
- Monitor the availability of data centre systems, including network appliances, server equipments and environmental control systems
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or related subjects
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT
- Solid experience in operation of computer systems in Windows server and Networking support
- Willing to learn and good interpersonal skill
- 7 x 24 shift duty is required
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.