- Responsible for troubleshoot and solve PC problems related to Domain login, PC performance, IT equipment hardware and software
- Handle IT enquiries through phone / email
- Provide on-site troubleshooting/ support for end users
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Form 5 or above with 5 passes including English and Chinese
- At least 1 year of experience in supporting PC running
- Experience in WAN / LAN, router switch, network cabling is an advantage
- Familiar with Microsoft products such as MS Windows XP/ MS Windows 7, MS Office 2003/2007/2010
- Able to work independently and as a good team player
- 7 x 24 shift duties is required
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|