Deskside Support Engineer
- Provide helpdesk / deskside support on PC and system functions for end users
- Provide hardware and software maintenance or remote support to solve the IT related problems
- Provide network support and network equipment ‘s monitoring
- Assist in managing the hardware & software inventory items and maintain up-to-dated inventory records
- Diploma / Higher Diploma or above with 1 year helpdesk / PC support experience
- Hands on experience in PC problem diagnosis and end users support
- Experience in Windows Server 2003 /2008 support
- Knowledge of LAN / WAN, TCP / IP maintenance
- Good presentation and problem solving skills
- Willing to share knowledge and skills with teammates
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.
- Inventory Management