Senior Security Engineer
- Perform daily log analysis of the Serviced Security Devices in Data Centre
- Detect anomalous traffic that indicate network troubles or intrusion targeting
- Assist in the detection and resolution of possible problems caused by security incidents
- Keep the Serviced Security Devices software up-to-date with the latest versions, patches, and signatures
- Regularly report the management, monitoring and health status of the Serviced Security Devices to both customers and company’s management
- Diploma or above in Information Technology/Computer Science/Information Security related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in information security or support experience in IT/ telecommunications industries
- Good knowledge of networking, TCP, UDP, IP, Routing and Network topologies
- Proficiency in security products, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, WAF, Vulnerability scanners
- Professional qualification such as CISSP is a plus
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills, able to work under pressure
- Good command of Mandarin & English is an advantage
- Shift duty is required
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Security Engineer
We offer 5 days work, good career prospects, competitive remuneration and benefits package. Please send your full resume with salary expectation to: Human Resources and Administration Department, CITIC Telecom International CPC Limited, 20/F Lincoln House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Web site: www.citictel-cpc.com
The personal data collected by [email redacted, apply via Jobable] will be used by CITIC Telecom International CPC Limited to assess your suitability to assume the job duties of the position for which you have applied. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for 90 days.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request amendments to your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please address your requests in writing to our Human Resources Department.
- Data Centre
- Information Security