- Customer Service
- Information Security
Security Incident Response Supervisor
- Handle customer security incident email/phone enquiries (2nd Tier)
- Provide support and guidance to engineer on UTM, IDS, IPS, WAF configuration and troubleshooting
- Assist customer to investigate on security incidents and provide recommendations
- Define procedure and process for emergency handling
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- At least 3 years working experience in IT Services with 2 years in Information Security or Risk Management
- Holder of Information Security Certificate (i.e. CISSP, CISA, GIAC) preferred
- Hands-on experience in Security Incident Analysis and handling, firewall, IDS/IPS, UTM, UNIX and Windows system administration
- Knowledge of Vulnerability analysis, SIEM and Networking technologies, traffic, events and packets analysis an advantage
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills, able to work under pressure
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Day-shift duty required
We offer 5 days work, good career prospects, competitive remuneration and benefits package. Please send your full resume with salary expectation to: Human Resources and Administration Department, CITIC Telecom International CPC Limited, 20/F Lincoln House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Web site: www.citictel-cpc.com
The personal data collected by [email redacted, apply via Jobable] will be used by CITIC Telecom International CPC Limited to assess your suitability to assume the job duties of the position for which you have applied. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for 90 days.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request amendments to your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please address your requests in writing to our Human Resources Department.
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)