- Provide professional advice on Information Security in pre-sales activities for both managed security services and customized solutions
- Prepare proposal, Statement of Works and presentation in professional manner
- Conduct research for emerging technology from security perspective
- Participate in public events to build Company brand in the security services market
- Provide suggestions and comments to Product team from the technical aspect to facilitate product development process
- Conduct product training for internal departments, partners and resellers and prepare training materials
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 3 years working experience in Information Security or Risk Management
- Professional qualifications of Information Security (CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001) a plus
- Experience in setting up and installing software on LINUX, UNIX and Windows platforms
- Knowledge of information security services and products, including but not limited to UTM, Firewalls, Network IDS or IPS , Host-based IDS or IPS, Web Application Firewall, Vulnerability Assessments
- Excellent communication skills, ability to capture customer requirements and present ideas to customers effectively
- Creative, energetic, with critical thinking and willingness to take challenges
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer 5 days work, good career prospects, competitive remuneration and benefits package. Please send your full resume with salary expectation to: Human Resources and Administration Department, CITIC Telecom International CPC Limited, 20/F Lincoln House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.
Email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Web site: www.citictel-cpc.com
The personal data collected by [email redacted, apply via Jobable] will be used by CITIC Telecom International CPC Limited to assess your suitability to assume the job duties of the position for which you have applied. It is our policy to retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for future recruitment purposes for 90 days.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to, and to request amendments to your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please address your requests in writing to our Human Resources Department.
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Information Security
- Product Development