- Companies Ordinance
- Data Entry
- Listing Rules
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Company Secretarial Assistant (5-day work)
- Assist in preparing annual returns, bank forms, due diligence and assigned tasks
- Maintain and update company secretariat records
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the team includes data entry, typing, photocopying, filing, binding document and other administration duties
- Assist to participate in the team's ad hoc project if required
- Diploma or above with ICSA studentship or equivalent
- 2 years’ related experience gained in listed companies or professional firms is preferable
- Good understanding of the requirements of Companies Ordinance and Listing Rules
- Ability to organize well, attend to details, work under pressure
- Positive attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese with fluent Putonghua
- Good at MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Please visit www.citic.com for more information about our Group Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5-day work week, medical and dental scheme, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave, MPF and other fringe benefits.
Please send your application with detailed resume & expected salary and availability to Manager - Human Resources Services, HRA Department, CITIC Pacific Ltd., 9/F., CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, Hong Kong or by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 2104 5555.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Group will retain their applications for a maximum period of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Qualification||Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|