- Contract Management
- Project Planning
Assistant Project Manager (Quantity Surveying) (5-day work)
- Assist in overall project planning and management works for Hong Kong development projects including A & A works
- Responsible for cost planning & budget preparation for the proposed new development & A & A projects.
- Review and coordinate with consultants and contractors for the design issue of the projects.
- Planning for procurement & contract management, and supervise the tendering & award process for the projects
- Assist in contract administration and construction progress monitoring with applying of cost, quality & time schedule control during construction stages of the projects
- Handling of payment assessment, valuation of variation works, contractual claims & disputes arising from the projects.
- Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying or related disciplines
- Full corporate membership of HKIS (QS) or RICS (QS)
- Minimum 3-5 years post-qualification experience in cost estimating, procurement and contract administration of major multi-disciplinary construction projects
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua) and English
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills
- A good team player, able to work independently and under pressure
Please visit www.citic.com for more information about our Group Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5-day work week, medical and healthcare plan, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave, MPF and other fringe benefits.
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply Now button. You can also attach your tailored resume and cover letter with your current and expected salary and availability online or mail to Manager - Human Resources Services, HRA Department, CITIC Pacific Ltd., 9/F., CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2104 5555.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Group will retain their applications for a maximum period of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.
- Chartered Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Member, The Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (MHKIS)