- Accounts Payable
- Management Reporting
Accountant / Assistant Accountant (5-day work)
- Handle full set of books and accounts payable
- Assist the supervisor in performing financial analysis and preparing consolidated accounts
- Prepare management reports
- Assist in ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder in Accounting or any related disciplines
- Achieved ACCA / HKICPA qualification or other recognized accounting professional qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in accounting
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English; with fluency in Putonghua is an added advantage
- Good team player and able to work under pressure
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded, self-motivated
- High proficiency in FORMAL written Chinese is preferable
Please visit www.citic.com for more information about our Group Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5-day work week, medical and dental scheme, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave, MPF and other fringe benefits.
Please send your application with detailed resume & expected salary and availability to Manager - Human Resources Services, HRA Department, CITIC Pacific Ltd., 9/F., CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, Hong Kong or by email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to 2104 5555.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Group will retain their applications for a maximum period of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|