You may also like
Equity Derivatives Trade Support - Top Tier US Investment Bank
KYC / Client On Boarding, VP - Corporate & Investment Bank
KYC Review Officer, Investment Banking (6 month contract)
Head of Finance
VP, Onboarding, Securities and Brokerage, 50k+Bonus
- Capital Markets
- Change Management
- Client Onboarding
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Legal Documentation
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
- Root Cause Analysis
- Stakeholder Management
VP, Client Onboarding Lead
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Within ISG, Client On Boarding is a common global on-boarding function for ICG Markets that strives to provide the best client experience amongst our competitors, capable of enabling any client type,
- in any region to trade any product against any entity efficiently.
- The ICG Markets Client Onboarding team is a global, cross asset class organization responsible for both the client experience during the on-boarding process and the overall quality of any new
- client/customer data. Client Onboarding is part of Citi’s Global Institutional Client Group Operations, Information Services Group (ISG) organization. The person in this role will be part of the APAC Markets Client Onboarding
- team, reporting into a team lead.
This is a high profile function with high interaction with our external clients and internal partners including:
- Global Markets Sales & Relationship Management
- Accounts Control Operations
- Middle Office
- Settlement Ops
- Deliver overall client satisfaction while at the same time meeting the firm's global audit, compliance, risk and control requirements
- Owning the onboarding request from end to end
- Excellent product knowledge and communication skills to interact with Platinum clients for Global Markets
- Strong working knowledge and experience on various onboarding related tasks; including KYC, Credit Facility, Legal Documentation, Account setup etc.
- Ensuring the continued progression of the onboarding request through the processes as quickly and effectively as possible
- Communicating the status to internal and external parties on a regular basis, in a professional manner.
- Team player that can work well across the global / region and effective with virtual teams.
- Assessing, executing and documenting any bespoke onboarding processes for different desks as required
- Identify and escalate issues with the processes. Drive process enhancements.
- Assist the team lead to create and drive solutions
- Support implementation of enhancements to the strategic Client Onboarding platform called OMC.
- Develop key metrics to measure improvements to business processes and client satisfaction for both internal and external stakeholders. Ability to manage to metrics will be a key component of success for this role.
- Perform root cause analysis on items in breach of the SLA throughout the KYC lifecycle.
- BA/BS Degree
- 8+ years of experience in the banking or finance industry
- 2+ years in a re-engineering type role
- Ability to multitask on a number of wide-ranging projects
- Capital market product knowledge is useful
- Ability to work across multiple levels - local regional and global to drive change management.
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills a must
- Prior experience working with Platinum Global Markets clients
- Familiarity with industry related directives such as Dodd-Frank, EMIR and FATCA
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work independently while supporting the overall goals of the team
- Strong management skills with focus on process improvement and operational redesign
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills with no aversion to client and management interaction
- Ability to work and adapt in an ever-changing regulatory and control environment
- Project and change management skills essential
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|