You may also like
AVP/ Senior Associate, Digital Business Development, Innovation & Strategy, IBG
- Business Modeling
SWEATER MERCHANDISER - garment manufacturer / trading/5 days work
CIB - Custody Product Development - Program Manager - Vice President
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Excel
Senior Manager / Manager, Products (AXA Wealth Management)
Segment Manager, Affluent Segment
Bank of China
- Customer Service
- Product Management
TTS, Regional Product Manager Trade Finance, VP
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
This role is based at Hong Kong (which is the regional hub for Asia)and is in Product Management for the Trade Finance (TF) business of Citi in the overall Trade business, which comprises financing of open-account trade flows including Import and Export Financing, Receivables Financing and Portfolio Financing solutions (Distribution Finance and Credit Insured Receivables Financing).
Citi’s Trade Finance product is one of the largest and fastest growing pillars of our global Trade business. The Trade business is part of Citi’s Treasury & Trade Solutions (TTS), which is a leading provider of cash management and trade to financial institutions and corporate clients around the world. With a global network spanning 100+ countries, we are uniquely qualified to service clients with local and cross-border interests and provide integrated reporting and management.
This role reports to the Trade Finance Head for Asia.
- Oversee the TF Product Programs across the region, to ensure that these are maintained and updated in a timely manner in accordance with Global Product Program and local regulatory and legal requirements. Work closely with country product teams, to ensure this all risk and controls are in place.
- P&L management with responsibility for growth and profitability of TF in the region. This would include spread and asset review and management to ensure that the optimal mix of currencies and return on assets is achieved.
- Reviewing and assisting countries with obtaining internal approvals for all new and renewal TF transactions.
- Working closely with Sales, Market Managers and Relationship Managers to drive origination momentum for new TF deals as well as to grow utilization of existing TF programs.
- Implementing Asia-wide TF product initiatives, including technology platforms.
- Creating Roll out strategies for new product offerings.
- Ongoing responsibility for risk and controls for TF product to ensure adherence with product programs and global risk acceptance standard.
- Seeking well rounded bankers with 5+ years relevant experience in multi-national banks.
- Prior Trade experience (product management or structuring) would be a strong positive, preferably in a regional capacity.
- Forward looking, with good judgment and a practical understanding of client and operational dynamics
- Ability to anticipate and mitigate operational / structural risks.
- Creative, innovative, high energy with strong initiative
- Strong execution skills: thorough follow-through and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Committed, trusted team player
- Post-graduate qualifications
- Accounting and Management background would be useful
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|