- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Cash Management
- Corporate Communications
- Event Management
- Operational Risk
- Product Management
- Risk Management
- Trade Finance
TTS, Regional In-business Risk & Control (IBC) Program Manager, VP (Based in Hong Kong or Taiwan)
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
As the TTS AP business advances on its innovation, digitization and eCommerce agenda, the nature of the activities, type of deals and clients we are involved with are increasingly complex with a broadening geographic reach. There is also heightened focus on managing risk for existing and new products to ensure risks are well understood, controls robust and monitored on an ongoing basis.
Asia Pacific is a region with vibrant transformation in payment systems, driving migration from cash and checks to electronic transactions. A significant number of countries in APAC have recently launched or are planning to launch faster payments infrastructure.
As we work to execute payments and other transactions in a faster time frame, and build new ways to interact digitally with our customers, risks like cyber security become more significant.
This role will be critical to ensure that we thoughtfully balance risk across the different products and services as part of our long term strategy.
Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) provides award-winning integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the world. The TTS Asia business was recently awarded Euromoney’s Best Transaction Bank in Asia given our leading capabilities, solutions and depth of client relationships across 15 markets in Asia Pacific.
The Regional In-business Risk & Control (IBC) Program Manager will be the primary owner for managing cash management and trade services product risk and support Country TTS Heads and Regional product heads to maintain a robust risk & control framework that enables effective risk & control identification, mitigation, monitoring and escalation. The role advises and guides the TTS business on all risk and control matters including oversight over TTS Operations & Technology.
He/she will manage risks and bring deep product and Risk & Control expertise, and exceptional execution discipline to focus on the following:
- Play a key role in managing the NPA, NPAC and Complex Solution review process for new, manual and modified products
- Support country & regional product managers by review and approval of product programs to pro-actively identify, assess and mitigate risk.
- Actively identify and manage risk through the MCA processes
- Facilitate Regulatory requirements, policies and procedures implementation.
- Maintain front-to-back line-of-sight on risks and controls across all TTS business products and functions, including Operations, Technology and Service Centers
The role will require working closely and extensively with global, regional and country teams, Asia Pacific Operations and Technology. Furthermore, the role will involve close coordination with product, operations, technology and relevant stakeholders for the NPA, NPAC and complex solution review for various regional product teams.
- Develop deep product expertise to support the NPA, NPAC and Complex solution review process in a rapidly changing business environment for Citi and its clients.
- Manager’s Control Assessment (MCA) Management
- Issue and Corrective Action Plan (CAP) Management
- Regulatory Compliance & Standards and Procedures Coordination
- Operational Risk Events Management
- Third Party Risk Management
- Will develop detailed knowledge of a complex end-to-end business and a range of skills across multiple facets of Risk and Product management.
- Responsibility to manage risk in a significant transformation of the TTS business in a very competitive and evolving market space
- Senior role within the COO office domain in a critical and growing region with deep and interesting markets critical to global clients
- Relationship building: will build important relationships across country and region with both business and functional partners
- Minimum ten years in the Financial Services industry
- Deep knowledge of cash management and trade products
- Experience and knowledge across all risk types with focus on operational, regulatory, AML and cyber
- Strong relationship skills to manage external and internal relationships
- Strong analytical skills to identify and prioritize key risks and recommend adequate corrective actions
- Adaptability and dynamism given the evolution of the TTS Business
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional qualification
- The successful candidate will have a strong commercial and risk mindset, exceptional execution capabilities, and have great interpersonal and communications skills.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|