- Cash Management
- Deal Origination
- Liquidity Management
- Relationship Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Trade Finance
TTS HK Senior Solution Sales Vice President
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Treasury and Trade Solutions (“TTS”) is a key product group within Institutional Client Group which supports clients from all sectors including Global Subsidiaries Group (“GSG”), Corporate Banking, Public Sector, Financial Institutions and Commercial Banking. We have a comprehensive set of solutions ranging from payments, collections, cards, liquidity management, channels, trade services, trade finance to structured supply chain financing.
Citi is a market leader in MNC sector and the subsidiaries of these companies are covered by GSG teams across different markets outside of the parent countries. This group of clients is the most established and sophisticated with diversified banking needs. We are looking for an experienced TTS Solution Sales to manage a portfolio of trade heavy GSG clients focusing on deal originations and growing share of wallets against severe competition.
- Manage and grow assigned portfolio of GSG clients;
- Build strong relationship with local client contacts and buying centers, drive ongoing client engagements including thought leadership and idea sharing, and focus on deal originations and uncover new business opportunities;
- Work closely with products and coverage partners for deal solutioning and pitching, as well as deepening our TTS share of wallets from the assigned clients;
- Keep abreast of market and competitive intelligence and proactively provide consultative advices and sharing of new ideas and best practices to clients, leveraging on all available sales tools, content portals and analytics;
- Ensure smooth delivery of all sold TTS solutions to clients by working closely with the Implementation Managers and provide necessary supports throughout the processes;
- Lead and/or support all kinds of client events and sales initiatives and proactively promote TTS business among all internal and external clients, both in country and regional;
- Performance will be measured against goals on deal origination, new sales wins and revenue growth, as well as all relevant business and qualitative goals assigned by TTS management.
- Strong experience in sales and/or relationship management roles covering multinational corporates with reputable international banks;
- Demonstrate in-depth and broad product expertise on cash management, trade, liquidity management and channel solutions;
- Experienced in complex structured trade and supply chain finance solutions would be highly advantageous;
- Able to build rapport and relationship with clients at both senior and operations levels, and share thought leadership and advisory with senior client contacts such local CFO and Finance/Treasury Directors;
- Proven knowledge of industry sectors, financial markets, banking industry and relevant regulations;
- Fluent in English with strong communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal);
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office;
- Dynamic, resilient, team worker and a strong determination to succeed;
- Confident, motivated, self-driven and result-oriented personality.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|