- Cash Management
- Deal Origination
- Fixed Income
- Liquidity Management
- Relationship Management
- Trade Finance
TTS HK Senior Solution Sales Vice President
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
TTS is a key product group within ICG which supports our clients from all sectors including GSG, Corporate Banking, Public Sector, FI, NBFI and CCB. We have a comprehensive set of solutions ranging from payments, collections, cards, liquidity management, channels, trade services, trade finance to structured supply chain financing.
Over the past few years, we've seen increasing Chinese corporates leveraging on Hong Kong to support their "go global" strategies. These Chinese corporates have set up treasury and/or trade hubs in Hong Kong to centrally manage the liquidity/working capital of their overseas subsidiaries and support their business expansions and projects outside of China, including countries fall under the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI). We see significant business opportunities from this trend and are therefore looking for an experienced TTS Solution Sales to focus on deal originations and ongoing engagements with the regional buying centers based here in Hong Kong.
- Manage and grow assigned portfolio of Chinese corporate clients;
- Build strong relationship with regional buying centers of the assigned clients, drive ongoing client engagements including thought leadership and idea sharing, and focus on deal originations both in country and regional;
- Work closely with local and regional products and coverage partners for deal solutions and pitching in Hong Kong and other countries/regions where Hong Kong is a buying center, as well as deepening our TTS share of wallets from the assigned clients;
- Keep abreast of market and competitive intelligence and proactively provide consultative advices and sharing of new ideas and best practices to clients, leveraging on all available sales tools and analytics;
- Ensure smooth delivery of all sold TTS solutions to clients by working closely with the Implementation Managers and provide necessary supports throughout the processes;
- Lead and/or support all kinds of client events and sales initiatives and proactively promote TTS business among all internal and external clients, both in country and regional;
- Performance will be measured against goals on deal origination, new sales wins and revenue growth, as well as all relevant business and qualitative goals assigned by local and regional management teams.
- Strong experience in sales and/or relationship management roles covering Chinese and/or multinational corporates with reputable international banks;
- Demonstrate in-depth and broad product expertise on cash management and trade solutions;
- Experienced in driving multiple-country and cross-regional deals would be highly advantageous;
- Able to build rapport and relationship with clients at both senior and operations levels, and share thought leadership and advisory with senior client contacts such as regional CFO and Treasurer;
- Proven knowledge of industry sectors, financial markets, banking industry and relevant regulations;
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, with strong knowledge on Microsoft Office and ability to prepare presentations and proposals in Simplified Chinese;
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal);
- Dynamic, resilient, team worker and a strong determination to succeed;
- Confident, motivated, self-driven and result-oriented personality.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|