You may also like
Supervisor, Ramp & Baggage Standard and Training (Weight & Balance)
Hong Kong Express Airways
Vice President, Balance Sheet Management, Finance
- Balance Sheets
Assistant Vice President, Trade Operations (Trade Finance - Factoring), Technology & Operations
TREASURY ASST / TREASURY OFFICER - HK listed shipping / forwarder / logistics service provider
- Business Plans
Treasury Marketing Manager / Senior Treasury Marketing Manager
Bank of China
- Business Strategy
- Financial Reporting
- Project Management
- Relationship Management
Treasury & Trade Solutions, Balance Sheet Manager, VP
Location: APAC-Hong Kong SAR of PRC
Responsible for overall Balance Sheet Optimization and Management for the Asia Trade book. In addition, the candidate will work closely with the Asia Trade Head in formulating business strategies to facilitate underlying growth, drive new initiatives and improve business processes across the region. The candidate will also be responsible for the Asia Tech Ask for Trade and will work with countries on analogue to digital initiatives. In particular, the key responsibilities are:
Balance Sheet Management:
- Overall responsibility for the Asian asset book –both onshore and offshore and ensuring that the asset levels are in accordance with the plan numbers as well as aligned with the business strategy
- Working with countries to ensure that assets are booked in appropriate booking locations based on liquidity parameters, COF and legal/regulatory requirements as well as leveraging of cross border booking locations as required.
- Optimizing the asset mix to ensure an optimal level of FCY/LCY assets, Structured /Flow assets and FI/Corp assets
- Align asset strategy based on macro-economic environment/indicators including spread trends.
- Provide spread guidance to countries based on secondary market inputs and macroeconomic movements.
- Ensure asset pricing factors in various asset costs like TP/LP etc. and appropriate business reporting of the same.
- Track asset increases and reductions on a portfolio basis.
- Overall Responsibility for the Asia Tech Budget. This will include coordinating with countries on their tech ask , working with the regional tech team to finalize spends and aligning the same with the global tech strategy
- Ensuring the projects move forward as planned.
- Aligning the tech spends with the overall digitization strategy for the business.
Business Strategy and Process Alignment:
- Drive new initiatives across product pillars in close consultation with the Asia Trade Head and pillar heads.
- Formulation and presentation of business strategies with the Asia Trade Head for underlying growth of the business.
- Financial reporting and monitoring for the business.
- Point person for data integrity for the region.
- Management of the in-region GDR Policy
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience preferably gained from financial services industry.
- Strong Knowledge of Trade Products
- Strong Project Management skills
- Proficient in MS Suite of application
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details
- Ability to translate strategy, priorities and initiatives in an effective management presentation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player and relationship management skills
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability to execute and deliver on goals; strong commitment to high quality standards
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and work under pressure to meet deadlines and team objectives
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|