You may also like
Technical Project Manager
Senior Investment Product Specialist (Forex)/Investment Product Specialist (Forex)
Bank of China
SENIOR MERCHANDISER – As Seen on TV product trading / exporter
- Product Development
SENIOR QA ENGINEER / QUALITY MANAGER – Europe LED lighting product / China trip/5 days work
QUALITY ASSURANCE QA MANAGER - US TOY trading / brand/5 days
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Cash Management
- Corporate Communications
- Product Development
- Product Management
Treasury and Trade Solutions Regional Cross Border Payments Product Manager Vice President Location Hong Kong or Singapore
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
- Lead the prioritization and implementation of Cross Border Payment and Transactional FX payment enhancements across Asia Pacific, working with key global, regional and country stakeholders. Develop and drive strategic innovation in all components of the product platform, to deliver solutions that increase scale, competitive differentiation and commercial relevance to clients
- Communicate strategic roadmap and value proposition clearly with clients, our sales teams and our internal partners.
- Develop deep product expertise to support a rapidly changing business environment for Citi and its clients.
- Oversee the regulatory, risk and compliance of Cross Border Payments products and solutions in APAC. Engage with AML, Auditors, Risk Managers, New Product Approval Committee members, Legal, Compliance officers and other individuals as needed in order to maintain a pristine risk and control environment for these new solutions.
- Serve as subject matter expert for sales to help review client needs, solutioning, pricing, and present recommendations and proposals with respect to Cross Border Payment solutions, assist in implementation and serve as liaison with internal and external partners/ stakeholders to resolve complex client issues.
- Systemically evaluate opportunities to digitize product offering end-to-end and improve existing solutions to increase overall client satisfaction and ensure scalable service and support model.
- MBA Preferred - Tertiary Qualification Essential
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- At least 6 years experience in cash management/cross border payments business
- Strong knowledge of product management disciplines
- Experience and knowledge across all components of FX Payments preferred (e.g. operations, technology, client delivery, risk, market management, sales, fx booking, and/or business management experience)
- Prior FX business experience is preferred
- Strong product development and delivery expertise to drive successful implementation of a range of new payments solutions
- Exceptionally disciplined and structured execution skills
- Strategic experience to develop vision for product roadmap and assessing most attractive client opportunity areas
- Strong analytical skills to prioritize opportunities, quickly distill complexity to most critical components and analyze wide range of information, draw conclusions and communicate data-driven findings
- Problem solving and solutioning skills to drive disciplined execution
- Strong communications skills given the very wide range of cross-functional engagement required for success
- Strong technical knowledge preferred
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|