You may also like
Operations & Logistics Manager - Uber Hong Kong
Private Wealth Management Asia, Senior Sales Recruiter, Senior Manager / Vice President, Hong Kong
- Investment Advisory
- Investment Management
Senior Manager / Manager, Payment Operations, IBG Ops-Cash Operations, Technology & Operations
- Disaster Recovery Planning
Technology Controls Officer, Hong Kong / China, Executive Director
JPMorgan Chase Bank
CIB Controls - Location Control Officer - 6-month Contract - Hong Kong
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Capital Markets
- Customer Service
- Talent Management
Senior Country Operations Officer SCOO Hong Kong
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
SCOO (Senior Country Operations Officer) in Hong Kong is a cross franchise role, providing Operations and Technology leadership across multiple products, shared services and infrastructure support across Franchise. The role reports directly to the AP Operations & Technology Head and has a matrix reporting to the Hong Kong CCO. The candidate will also serve as a key member of the Country Executive Committee.
Successful candidate should be able to leverage cross functional experience to be able to build strong business partnership with a focus on accountability. Strong sense of balancing country and regional needs to set business vision and direction is important. Successful candidate should possess strong business acumen to drive franchise performance supported by product knowledge for the needs of Citi's business across the franchise.
Job holder should actively manage the platform with a view to:
- Actively engage with businesses and functions to provide strategic direction from an O&T perspective, prioritizing technology support for the franchise, maintaining a strong focus on the delivery of high quality customer services through O&T processes and platforms that are reflected in clients’ needs, and ensuring execution priorities are aligned with O&T’s 2020 Strategies.
- Ensure the organization meets and exceeds financial goals. Work in partnership with regional partners, products and functions to identify opportunities to optimize expenses.
- Take a leadership role in exploring and developing key themes within O&T such as re-engineering through LEAN, simplification, digitization, straight-through-processing and outsourcing, leveraging organizational resources within and outside of O&T to drive and implement these initiatives. Partner with products and functions to identify opportunities to completely digitize processes and shut off analog.
- Continue to develop a diverse management team in line with the Leadership Standards, focusing on individual development, a drive to excellence, transparency in feedback and partnership with the product and functional partners.
- Address key franchise wide risks in the space of outsourcing, continuity of business and non-employees, focused on risk mitigation.
- Maintaining an effective control and compliance environment in all departments.
- Ensuring implementation of new products and services in line with business and industry expectations.
- Actively champion initiatives which drive workforce readiness for the future, and enhance manager capability and forward compatibility.
- Talent development and grooming of individuals to build a source of Operations and Technology talent for Asia-Pacific.
- To continuously innovate in order to embed best in class operations processes that fulfill our customer commitments.
- A senior leader with significant experience in influencing the organization at the country or regional level.
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure and able to manage effectively in a matrix environment.
- Excellent communicator (written and oral).
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to define strategy and provide inspiration.
- Excellent prioritization, organization, coordination and time management skills.
- Customer oriented. Able to deal with internal clients in a positive manner and help deliver solutions that benefit the business.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to explore alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that are supported and accepted by various parties.
- Proactive and dynamic with strategic mindset. Able to identify and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work effectively in situations requiring analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills.