Senior Client Service Officer - CitiService
Location: APAC-HKG-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
What is CitiService?
CitiService is a customer service division within Citi Transaction Services business which provides after-sales customer service support to Citi’s diverse corporate client base. Citiservice helps clients to resolve transactional related inquiries regarding Cash and Trade products and Internet Banking, as well as optimizing cost and improving efficiency through process improvement projects. CitiService also proactively manages client portfolio and integrates servicing into client relationship building to create a market differentiating, relationship-based service to ensure continuous client satisfaction.
We are pioneer in integrating servicing into client relationship building. Joining CitiService, you will be given exciting opportunity of participating in client servicing:
- Proactively manage a local portfolio of client service relationships and ensure clients are satisfied with and trained on Citi’s products and services
- Act as key client contact in the overall service relationship, partnering closely with Relationship Management and Product to bring a cohesive support structure and responsiveness to the client
- Take ownership of client servicing issues and facilitate their resolution
- Provide all post sales customer service and handle customer telephone/e-mail enquiries which include product information, customer complaints, system support, investigation/ information request, transaction monitoring, financial and non financial transactions initiation
- Offer prompt, competent and quality customer services which include:◦Diligent analyses of customer enquiries upon receipt.
- Investigate/follow-up with internal suppliers and provide prompt update/solutions to customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Initiate transaction order from customers (internal transfer, deposit booking, fx booking and loan booking)
- Handle customer complaints.
- Assist in the overall departmental process improvement initiatives
- Work on ad hoc projects for the department
- Drive process improvements within Citi and in partnership with the client
Successful candidate should be:
- Customer focus with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua a must)
- Minimum 5 years of banking experience, preferably in customer services or marketing support or operations
- University graduate
- Good banking & product knowledge i.e. Trade, cash and electronic banking
- Good diction and voice manners
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, including Word , Excel as well good typing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to absorb and maintain large amount of information on products and operations
- Client Relationship Management
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Process Improvement
- Relationship Management