- Capacity Planning
- Sales Management
- Structured Products
- Wealth Management
Sales Manager, Wealth Management - Melbourne
- Develop, communicate and implement a value-based solution strategy that produces a predictable and sustainable income stream and leverage on the full Wealth Management product array available to create new client opportunities and deepen existing client relationships.
- Plan and implement service strategies, capacity planning and sales management process to achieve service standards and goals.
- Build strong working relationships within internal and external stakeholders to advance the strategic vision of Citi and create opportunities for growth.
- Actively coach the Relationship Management team ensuring they possess the necessary technical skills, operational knowledge and sales capability to meet and exceed their sales targets
- Actively acquire New-To-Bank clients through all available channels for examples client referrals
To be successful in this position you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong coaching ability coupled with a strong sales methodology
- Proven expertise across Wealth Management product lines including bonds, structured products and foreign currency markets.
- Experience leading and coaching a financial services sales team
- Investment sales experience
- Results oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales ability/persuasiveness
- Planning and organising
- Service quality
- Minimum 5 years experience across investments, insurance and banking
When you work at Citi, you’ll be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and leverage the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi continues to be an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and supports a flexible work environment.