- Capacity Planning
- Financial Planning
- Relationship Management
- Sales Management
- Structured Products
- Wealth Management
Sales Manager, Wealth Management - Melbourne
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
This is a great new opportunity for a sales focused Wealth Management professional with a proven track record of leading and coaching a high net worth sales team to bring their skills to a high growth team within one of the world's most recognised and respected global financial brands.
Working in collaboration with the Area Managers and the National Sales Manager – Banking and Wealth Management Distribution, your role is to establish and implement initiatives to drive revenue growth amongst our Relationship Managers to meet business objectives and ensure compliance, control and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
This role will be based in our Melbourne branch and will have direct reports.
Your key accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, communicate and implement a value-based solution strategy that produces a predictable and sustainable income stream and leverage on the full Wealth Management product array available to create new client opportunities and deepen existing client relationships.
- Plan and implement service strategies, capacity planning and sales management process to achieve service standards and goals.
- Build strong working relationships within internal and external stakeholders to advance the strategic vision of Citi and create opportunities for growth.
- Actively coach the Relationship Management team ensuring they possess the necessary technical skills, operational knowledge and sales capability to meet and exceed their sales targets
- Actively acquire New-To-Bank clients through all available channels for examples client referrals
To be successful in this position you will have the following skills and experience:
- Diploma of Financial Planning, RG146, and Bachelors’ Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience across investments, insurance and banking
- Strong coaching ability coupled with a strong sales methodology
- Proven expertise across Wealth Management product lines including bonds, structured products and foreign currency markets.
- Experience leading and coaching a financial services sales team
- Investment sales experience
- Results oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales ability/persuasiveness
- Planning and organising
- Service quality
When you work at Citi, you’ll be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and leverage the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi continues to be an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and supports a flexible work environment.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|