Sales Manager - Melbourne
Great new opportunity for a sales focused Sales Manager with a proven track record of increasing portfolio revenue through relations management and BDM skill
Not many companies today can offer the wealth of career opportunities and choices that Citi can. But then again, Citi is not like every other company…
Citibank brings the strength and expertise of one of the world’s largest financial services companies to personal customers in more than 100 countries and 200 cities.
The role of Sales Manager at Citi provides a great career opportunity for a sales focused individual with a proven track record of leading and coaching a sales team to bring their skills to a growing area within one of the worlds most recognised and respected global financial brands.
Working in collaboration with the Area Managers and the National Sales Manager – Banking and Wealth Management Distribution, your role is to establish and implement initiatives to drive revenue growth amongst our Relationship Manager’s to meet business objectives and ensure compliance, control and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
Your key accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, communicate and implement a value-based solution strategy that produces a predictable and sustainable income stream and leverage on the full product array available to create new client opportunities and deepen existing client relationships.
- Plan and implement service strategies, capacity planning and sales management process to achieve service standards and goals.
- Build strong working relationships within internal and external stakeholders to advance the strategic vision of Citi and create opportunities for growth.
- Actively coach the Relationship Management team ensuring they possess the necessary technical skills, operational knowledge and sales capability to meet and exceed their sales targets
- Liaise with peer group to ensure that the team is able to work productively to meet objectives
- Ensure operational and compliance activities are completed on time and according to agreed quality standards
- Meet assigned NPS, revenue and compliance targets.
- Actively acquire New-To-Bank clients through all available channels for examples client referrals
- Action day-to-day tasks as assigned by the Head of Banking and Wealth Management Distribution
To be successful in this position you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong coaching ability coupled with a strong sales methodology
- Experience of leading and coaching a sales team
- Investment sales experience
- Results oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales ability/persuasiveness
- Planning and organising
- Service quality
- Minimum 5 years experience across investments, insurance and banking
When you work at Citi, you’ll be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and leverage the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi continues to be an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and supports a flexible work environment.
- Capacity Planning
- Sales Management
- Wealth Management